My trusty GoPro HD Hero cameras help me capture the
experience of my bike adventures. After a long race like the 5th
annual Pisgah Mountain Bike Stage Race, I take some time away from all the blog
posting activity and hours upon hours of video. Often weeks later, I finally
return to review the video and spend time watching everything that happened and
carefully picking stills out of the millions of frames… Sometimes there is not
much, but often there are moments of pure gold.
Featured here are images I’ve extracted from my video. These
snapshots of fleeting moments help me relive the experience. They let me
uncover hidden scenes that were lost in the blur and frenzy that is bike
racing.
Preparing the arsenal
Reconnaissance
[Br] [Bre] - Breaking
Bread
Ready, Set
GO!

Whoa Nelly!
Pisgah Trail
Taking Care of Business
Surprise!
JRA
Hey, you got to Respect The Mountain, Baby
Getting it done
That's the spirit!
Sent and Delivered
Good Times, Great Place










































No comments:
Post a Comment