Monday, October 7, 2013

Under the Looking Glass - Pisgah Mountain Bike Stage Race



My trusty GoPro HD Hero cameras help me capture the experience of my bike adventures. After a long race like the 5th annual Pisgah Mountain Bike Stage Race, I take some time away from all the blog posting activity and hours upon hours of video. Often weeks later, I finally return to review the video and spend time watching everything that happened and carefully picking stills out of the millions of frames… Sometimes there is not much, but often there are moments of pure gold.

Featured here are images I’ve extracted from my video. These snapshots of fleeting moments help me relive the experience. They let me uncover hidden scenes that were lost in the blur and frenzy that is bike racing.








Preparing the arsenal



 



Reconnaissance
 


[Br] [Bre]  - Breaking Bread



Ready, Set




 GO!



 






Whoa Nelly!


Pisgah Trail




Taking Care of Business

 






Surprise!




  
 JRA









Hey, you got to Respect The Mountain, Baby








Getting it done







That's the spirit!



Sent and Delivered








Good Times, Great Place








No comments:

Post a Comment